- Drive Train / Brakes
- Chassis / Suspension
- Dimensions / Weight
- Warranty / More
MXU 270i EURO$4,299 MSRP*
Plus Set-Up and Destination Charges
The newest addition to the EURO family! The MXU 270i EURO gives the transitional rider the confidence for work or play. This versatile, low maintenance vehicle now has the added security of the EURO Series. The anti-theft steering lock protects young riders and their belongings.
The 2020 MXU 270i EURO is a Class Leading Fully Automatic Utility ATV with EURO safety features and the following:
- T-14 Transitional for ages 14 and up
- Fuel injected 270cc SOHC 2-valve liquid cooled engine
- Fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power
- Durable, dual A-Arm front suspension with preload adjustable oil damped shocks
- Swing arm rear suspension with single rear preload adjustable oil damped shock
- Dual halogen front headlights with running lights and dual rear tail lights
- Front and rear steel tube cargo racks
- Tow hitch for pulling light duty trailers (ball not included)
Euro Series Special Features: Anti-theft steering lock
Instrumentation: Backlit panel includes – speedometer, odometer, tachometer, fuel level, trip meter, hour meter, clock, temperature gauge, gear selection and high beam indicators.
The 2020 MXU 270i EURO is available in Yellow/Black, Orange/White.
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change*
*Dealer sets the actual destination charge, your price may vary*
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.