- Drive Train / Brakes
- Chassis / Suspension
- Dimensions / Weight
- Warranty / More
MXU 150X$3,099 MSRP*
Plus Set-Up and Destination Charges
The perfect sized Y-12 model for the average height and weight of a young rider. This vehicle is equipped with the power demanded to easily traverse obstacles and maneuver through the roughness encountered on trails.
The 2019 MXU 150X is a Class Leading Fully Automatic Utility ATV with Reverse and the following features:
- Y-12 compliant for ages 12 and up,
- 149cc SOHC 2-valve 4-stroke engine
- Forward, neutral and reverse transmission
- CVT transmission for safe automatic shifting from low to high speeds
- Front drum and rear disc brakes with parking brake lock
- Single front A-Arms with preload adjustable shocks
- Rear swing arm suspension with adjustable rear shock
- Dual headlights with high/low beam
- Dual tail and brake lights
- Steel front and rear luggage carriers
Instrumentation: Backlit digital display panel includes – Speed, odometer, fuel level, clock, high beam indicator, gear position and trip meter.
ATV Safety Training Offered with the Purchase of any Kymco Youth ATV
The 2019 MXU 150X is available in Yellow and Green.
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change*
*Dealer sets the actual destination charge, your price may vary*
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.