UXV 500i SE OVERVIEW
New for 2011 this KYMCO factory custom is an awesome addition to the UXV lineup. KYMCO has put the most requested options; alloy wheels, hardtop and half windshield together for an incredible value price. At work or play, it’s strong towing and hauling ability of over 1,600lbs and powerful, reliable 499cc 4-stroke DOHC water-cooled engine, maintenance free sealed shaft final drive and automatic CVT transmission with reverse, this work horse will give you years of trouble free service. Shift between 4WD and 2WD at the push of a button, and to tackle the most extreme off-road conditions, our front Differential Lock is a flip of a switch away. Add class leading independent front and rear suspension, a wider more stable stance, the UXV 500 can take you anywhere you’ll need to go with comfort and confidence. Available in striking cobalt blue, KYMCO has personalized this SxS just for you!
- 499cc SOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled with EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differentail Lock
- Shaft Drive with On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Backlit Digital Dash (fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, high beam indicator, neutral/reverse light temp light)
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
- Manual Hand Parking Brake
- Mesh Driver & Passenger Doors
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Half Windshield and Hard Top Roof
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.