UXV 500i LE OVERVIEW
The powerful DOHC 499cc liquid-cooled EFI engine fires to life at the push of a button in any climate or altitude, promising consistent, efficient power. Checkout your vehicles status at a glance with the backlit multi-function digital display. KYMCO’s Automatic CVT transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears is easy to operate and puts instant power and torque to the maintenance free sealed shaft final drive. Shift on a fly 2WD to 4WD traction helps conquer tough off-road conditions while front Differential Lock is a flip of a switch a way for the most extreme off-road conditions. With class leading independent front and rear suspension and a wider more stable stance, the UXV 500 can take you anywhere you’ll need to go with comfort and confidence. The ultimate solution when you need a multi-passenger, multi-purpose vehicle on the job site or riding the weekend trails. Now add as standard equipment, a factory installed 3,000lb winch, aluminum alloy wheels, full windshield and complete soft enclosure offered only in Limited Edition Metallic Silver paint and you’ve looking at the ultimate value in a 500cc SxS on the market today!
- 499cc SOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled with EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differentail Lock
- Shaft Drive with On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Backlit Digital Dash (fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, high beam indicator, neutral/reverse light temp light)
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
- Manual Hand Parking Brake
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- 3,000-lb Winch
- Full Windshield and Complete Soft Enclosure
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.