2017 UXV 500i OVERVIEW
If camo’s not your style, the UXV 500i also comes in more traditional livery: green, orange or red, each covering the same great features that have made KYMCO an industry leader. Powered down trails or across job sites by a 501cc, fuel-injected DOHC engine, the UXV 500i is your go-to partner for off-road adventure. Shift on the fly from 2WD to 4WD and rely on KYMCO’s CVT automatic transmission with low, high, neutral, reverse and parking gears to keep everything running smoothly. Dual A-arm suspension and hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear, help conquer even the most extreme conditions.
- 501cc, Liquid Cooled, DOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 420 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat Storage
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.