UXV 500 OVERVIEW
The all new KYMCO UXV 500 Side X Side is at home as a work horse on the farm, industrial job site or getting you, your buddy and gear to your favorite tree stand. With its class leading suspension, excellent ergonomics and great economical price tag you'll find yourself looking for any excuse to take it for a spin. Available in red, green and gray and supported by a One-Year Limited Factory Warranty.
- 499cc SOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R with Differentail Lock
- Shaft Drive with On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Backlit Digital Dash (fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, high beam indicator, neutral/reverse light temp light)
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
- Manual Hand Parking Brake
- Mesh Driver & Passenger Doors
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.