2017 UXV 450i LE OVERVIEW
The 2016 KYMCO UXV 450i LE is proof that exclusivity needn’t come with a big price. With a powerful 443cc engine, no job is too big for this workhorse. Built for the toughest jobs on the planet, the UXV 450i’s compact chassis is easy to maneuver and fits comfortably in the bed of most standard pickups. The UXV 450i’s ergonomic design with bench seat and tilt steering wheel provides ease of access for both driver and passenger. With gas-assisted rear dump bed, built-in tailgate storage and outstanding ground clearance, it’s a perfect choice for those who work hard and play harder.
- 443cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 440 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat, Tailgate Storage
- 25" Tires with Aluminium Alloy Wheels, 3,000 lb. Winch
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.