Click on images below to enlarge
2017 MXU 700i LE EPS OVERVIEW
The KYMCO MXU 700i LE EPS was built to the high standards demanded by today’s ATV users. It is powered by a liquid-cooled 695cc fuel-injected engine that delivers 45 trail-busting horses. With push-button, on-demand 4WD, electronic power steering, a bulletproof 3000-pound winch and 11 inches of ground clearance, the MXU 700i LE EPS delivers the complete package for the ATV enthusiast, tradesman, hunter or rancher who spends the day in the field. KYMCO’s active engine braking and differential lock tame the toughest terrain and amenities abound. Get your MXU 700i LE EPS in diamond silver with aluminum alloy wheels.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD and Electronic Power Steering
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 187 lb Rack, 1050 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
Right and Left (locking) Front Fender, Under Right Rear
- Fender Storage
- 26" Tires with Aluminum Alloy Wheels, 3,000 lb. Winch
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.