Click on images below to enlarge
MXU 700i LE OVERVIEW
The MXU 700i LE is based on the all-new MXU 700i, but comes with a host of limited edition amenities that’ll set you apart from the crowd and aid in your utility and recreational endeavors. The MXU 700i LE is available in Limited Edition Metallic Silver Paint. All the toughness, and all of the fun, inherent in a limited edition KYMCO ATV.
- 695cc SOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled with EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differentail Lock
- Shaft Drive with Shift on Demand 2WD/4WD
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
- 3,000-lb Winch
- Black Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter Tires
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.