MXU 500i IRS 4x4 OVERVIEW
The powerful DOHC 499cc liquid-cooled EFI engine fires to life at the push of a button in any climate or altitude, promising consistent, efficient power. Check out your vehicles status at a glance with the backlit multi-function digital display. KYMCO's Automatic CVT transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears is easy to operate and puts instant power and torque to the maintenance free sealed shaft final drive. Shift on a fly 2WD to 4WD traction helps conquer tough off-road conditions while front Differential Lock is a flip of a switch away for the most extreme off-road conditions -class leading independent front and rear suspension smooth out the ride. A standard 2" receiver hitch adds versatility for towing a trailer to the job site or a boat to your favorite fishing hole. Heavy Duty front and rear racks accept cargo boxes for tools and many accessories built exclusively by KOLPIN® just for your KYMCO. The MXU 500i delivers the performance and reliability you demand -at a price you can afford.
- DOHC 499cc Liquid-cooled EFI Engine
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front And Rear Equipment Racks
- Front Brush Guard, Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.