Click on images below to enlarge
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
MXU 450i OVERVIEW
Big time 4X4 Utility machine performance in a mid-sized ATV. The powerful SOHC 443cc liquid-cooled EFI engine fires to life at the push of a button with all the power and punch to tackle the most rugged trails and get you through the tightest corners. KYMCO's Automatic CVT transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears is easy to operate and puts instant power and torque to the maintenance free sealed shaft final drive. Shift on a fly 2WD to 4WD traction helps conquer even the most extreme off-road conditions while our class leading independent front and rear suspension smooth out the ride. On the job site or riding the weekend trails, this MXU 450i is packed with all the features you demand but, without the price. Increase your ATV's versatility by checking out the line of accessories built exclusively by KOLPIN® just for your KYMCO.
- SOHC 443cc Liquid-Cooled with EFI
- Automatic CVT Transmission (low, high, neutral and reverse)
- Shift on Demand 2WD/4WD
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Front Brush Guard
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.