MXU 375 OVERVIEW
Whether you're moving around the job site, fixing fences on the back 40 or getting to that hard to reach secret fishing hole the MXU 375 won't ever let you down. It's shift on a fly 4X4 traction and industry leading Independent Rear Suspension makes even the most severe terrain conditions easy to conquer. It is supported by a One-Year Limited Factory Warranty.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Shaft Drive
- Shift on Demand 2WD/4WD
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
- Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
- Front Brush Guard
- Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.