Click on images below to enlarge
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
MXU 300 OVERVIEW
Designed primarily for the utility-minded construction, farm, hunting, fishing and ranch markets, the new KYMCO MXU 300 follows in the footsteps of the popular MXU 250. Plus - it boasts a more powerful 270cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC engine with rock-solid shaft drive. Larger tires - 22x10-10 rear, 22x7-10 front - give this new, bigger KYMCO a substantial 8.25-inch average ground clearance. Rugged as the back woods, it is supported by a One-Year Limited Factory Warranty.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Shaft Drive
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Equipment Racks
- Dual A-Arm Front with Swing Arm Rear Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.