Click below to play video
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
ATV T-14 Riders 14 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 20 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 38 mph)
2017 MXU 270 OVERVIEW
For the outdoorsman or entrepreneur looking for versatility in an economical ATV, KYMCO’s new MXU 270 is the perfect fit. With a 70-pound rack and 500-pound towing capacity, the MXU 270 is great for getting your stuff from here to there and everywhere. A 270cc liquid-cooled, carbureted 4-stroke engine provides the power through a CVT automatic transmission and dependable shaft drive. Dual A-arm front and swing arm rear suspension keep the ride stable and the “whoa” is provided by disc brakes, front and rear. Cargo racks, front and back, are standard equipment, as are the pre-load adjustable shocks.
- 270cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R 2WD
- Front Dual A-Arm, Rear Swing Arm
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- 70 lb Rack, 500 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- ATV T-14 Riders 14 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 20 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 38 mph)
- Towing Hitch Bracket
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated T-14 - The 2016 MXU 270 is recommended for riders 14 years of age and older with Adult Supervison.
- KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.