*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
MXU 250 OVERVIEW
Innovation pays! That's why the MXU 250 won ATV-Industry magazine's People's Choice Award for Best New Product of 2004 at ATV Expo '04. The MXU 250 features a powerful 250cc, 4-stroke, water-cooled 18-horsepower engine. With an average ground clearance of 8.25" and large front and rear equipment racks, the MXU 250 is a utility workhorse. A wheelbase of nearly four feet combined with swing arm rear suspension and dual A-arm front suspension assures a comfortable ride.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip, fuel, odometer)
- Heavy-Duty Front And Rear Equipment Racks
- Brush Guard
Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.