*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
MONGOOSE 90 OVERVIEW
The Mongoose 90R is KYMCO's perfect choice for riders 10 and up, or less experienced riders in general. This ATV offers great mid range-performance with a little flair in its styling. Power comes from 4-stroke engine. With KYMCO's reliable, high torque, environmentally friendly 4-stroke air-cooled engine this ATV will have no problem climbing hills and running down trails with the big boys. Sport ATV styling, a wide stance and larger tires provide greater stability; front drum brakes with rear disc and a lanyard switch provide extra safety.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Reverse Gear
- Lanyard Safety Switch
- Electric Start with Kick Start Backup
- Front Drum/Rear Disc Brakes
- Headlight and Taillight
- 7.25" Ground Clearance
- Maxxis tires - 18 X7-8 front, 18 X 9-8 rear
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- The 2012 Mongoose 90R is recommended for riders 10 years of age and older.
- Mongoose 90R riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult. KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements. (Please check age requirements on previous year models, as they have changed.)
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.