*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
Mongoose 70 OVERVIEW
The Mongoose 70 is KYMCO's perfect choice for riders 6 and up, or less experienced riders in general. This ATV offers great mid range-performance with a little flair in its styling. Power comes from 4-stroke, 69cc engine. With KYMCO's reliable, high torque, environmentally friendly 4-stroke air-cooled engine this ATV will have no problem climbing hills and running down trails with the big boys. Sport ATV styling, a wide stance and larger tires provide greater stability; front disc brakes and a lanyard switch provide extra safety.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Lanyard Safety Switch
- Front Disc Brakes
7.25" Ground Clearance
- Maxxis tires - 18 X7-8 front, 18 X 9-8 rear
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.