MONGOOSE 300 OVERVIEW
?The Mongoose 300 This mid-size sport quad features a liquid-cooled 270cc carbureted engine with enough power to easily roost around a berm or loft the front end over a log. Regulated by an easy to use automatic CVT (F-N-R), the chain-drive Mongoose 300 is suspended by a dual A-arm front and linked rear suspension with preload adjustable progressive shocks and
further features dual disc front and single disc rear brakes, front and rear lighting and aluminum wheels wrapped in aggressive rubber. Available in Red or Black.
ANSI/SVIA Rated Adult - The 2014 Mongoose 300 is recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Disc Brakes
- Headlight and Taillight
- Aluminum Wheels
- 7.25" Ground Clearance
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated Adult - The 2014 Mongoose 300 is recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.