MONGOOSE 300 OVERVIEW
A true enthusiast's 4-wheeler, the Mongoose 300 features rugged dual A-arm front suspension and linked rear suspension. A more powerful, water-cooled 300cc engine ensures that this Mongoose will excel on the trail as well as the track. The smooth, stepless CVT transmission provides easy handling and safety for riders of all skill levels, from first-timers to seasoned MX'ers.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Disc Brakes
- Headlight and Taillight
- Aluminum Wheels
- 7.25" Ground Clearance
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.