*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
Mongoose 250 OVERVIEW
The aggressively styled, high-performance Mongoose 250 sport ATV is sure to please any ATV enthusiast. With its rugged dual A-arm front suspension and linked rear suspension and powerful, water-cooled 249cc engine, the Mongoose 250 will excel both on the trail and the track. The smooth, stepless CVT transmission will allow any rider to navigate the roughest terrain and handle the tightest corners just like a pro.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic Transmission
- Disc Brakes
- Headlight and Taillight
7.25" Ground Clearance
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.