MAXXER 450i OVERVIEW
All new Sport performance ATV from KYMCO with all the big time 4 wheel drive features of a go-anywhere utility Quad. Featuring an 442cc, liquid cooled engine, automatic CVT transmission, low-maintenance shaft-final-drive, shift on a fly 2WD and 4WD and our class leading sport tuned independent rear suspension to smooth out the ride, the new Maxxer will conquer any trail. The dramatic sport race styled design and black highlighted polished aluminum alloy wheels deliver instant trackside appeal that makes this ATV stand out from the pack. When you're looking for a performance ATV with all the features you demand that will also give you years of trouble-free service and offer an exceptional value, the Maxxer 450i is one dominating ride!
- 443CC, 4-stroke EFI SOHC
- Automatic CVT Transmission with Reverse
- Shift on a Fly 2WD and 4WD
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Disc Brakes
- 985lb Towing Capacity with 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-function Digital Instrument Display
- Steel Front Bumper
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.